Re: The User Guide Needs You

2005/9/4, Shaun McCance <shaunm gmail com>:

> I encourage everybody to chip in what they can to complete the User
> Guide
> for Gnome 2.12.  Don't worry too much about formatting.  Do try to get
> lists and tables formatted somewhat correctly, otherwise the meaning
> might
> not be clear.  The wiki text will be converted by hand into DocBook, so
> it just needs to be understandable by a human.

Too bad there are no wiki2xml tool to make convetion easier. Although,
the mediawiki guys are trying to write one (if you download the cvs,
you can check it out. It is in flexbisonparse directory.

It is not an easy task, since wiki markups are not context free grammar. :)

Cheers.
--
Pedro de Medeiros - Ciência da Computação - Universidade de Brasília
Email: pedro medeiros gmail com - Home Page: http://www.nonseq.net