Re: patch for minor edits in help file
- From: "Murray Cumming" <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: "Luis Villa" <luis villa gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org, release-team gnome org, evolution-patches gnome org, Jessica Prabhakar <pjessica novell com>, kharish novell com, gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: patch for minor edits in help file
- Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 16:26:02 +0200 (CEST)
Documentation (and translation) doesn't need freeze-break approval. There
are no downsides to improving documentation at any time.
In general, you should get approval from the maintainer before asking us,
and tell us that you have the maintainer's approval.
> Up to i18n and docs team.
> On 9/2/05, Jessica Prabhakar <pjessica novell com> wrote:
>> [doc changes]
>> Please find attached diff file with embarrassing edits in spelling and
>> grammar in the user docs.
>> Already reviewed and approved by the maintainer.
>> release-team mailing list
>> release-team gnome org
> gnome-doc-list mailing list
> gnome-doc-list gnome org
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev