Re: We need working docs

Hmm, I haven't tried all of them but they seem to work.

The problem I see is that docs are a bit outdated (don't
reflect some last nautilus ui changes, old add applet menu
layout, ...)

So I agree that needs to be fixed, but I'm not sure if it's
so easy.

Cheers,
    Koke

--
Personal: 	koke sindominio net :: koke amedias org
Jabber:		koke zgzjabber ath cx

"Aquel que recibe de mi una idea se instruye a si mismo sin disminuir mi
educacion; como aquel que encienda su vela en la mia, recibe luz sin
ensombrecerme." -- Thomas Jefferson, 1813