Creating new top level catagories in Yelp and complementing them with scrollkeeper ones.

Hi List!

  I am with the Ubuntu documentation team, and I wanted to
  ask about adding new top level catagories to yelp and how
  to complement them with the scrollkeepr ones, so they
  would realized to real accessible catagories. (I already
  found that by editing the file toc.xml, but didn't know
  how to make their required equivalent SK ones so they
  didn't work).

  I'd need it to make ubuntu documentation appear right
  along the upstream entries of gnome as in:
  	Ubuntu Documentation
	Desktop
	Application
	Other Documentation
	Man Pages

  This would mean a great deal to me, so a detailed help
  about this would be very appriciated.

    Thanks alot, and sorry for the noise!

    Sivan Green
    UbuntuLinux docteam