release notes - translating "next" and "previous"
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Vincent Untz <vincent vuntz net>
- Cc: gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>, gnome-doc-list <gnome-doc-list gnome org>
- Subject: release notes - translating "next" and "previous"
- Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 10:52:25 +0100
On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 10:07 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Le lundi 07 mars 2005 �8:55 +0100, Vincent Untz a �it :
> > Hi,
> > When creating the HTML files from the translated XML using db2html.xsl,
> > the links to previous and next sections at the bottom of the pages are
> > not translated (they still are "Previous" and "Next"). Is there any way
> > to have them translated or shall we change db2html.xsl?
> It seems there is a l10n.xml file in ../style/ that we should translate.
> Is there any plan for this?
I'm CCing gnome-docs list because I think Shaun McCance created the
stylesheet for us. Maybe he has an idea.
However, this will probably need to wait for 2.12.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev