Gnome Wiki, Admin Docs, Volunteers???

Hey All,

I'm trying to come up with a guide for gnome 2.8/2.10 that gives some of
the highlights of the Gnome Admin Guide.

Currently I'm housing this doc on gentoo-wiki
http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Gnome_Desktop_Admin_Guide
(it's in terrible condition right now as I'm juggling a few different
projects, but I'd like to get this one back on the front burner)

There are a number of other gnome tips on the site, some of which are
and some of which are not gentoo-specific.

I found that there is a Gnome Wiki for 'Users' which has a terribly low
activity level. Is anyone on this list able to add sections to the main
page? If an admin section were to be added I would be happy to start
adding things in and spreading some noise about it in the gentoo
community to get more bite-size docs on the gnome wiki.

Also, I'd really appreciate some help if anyone from this list has some
free time to donate to the cause of writing up some non-overwhelming
information that newbie gnome-admins could use to deploy gnome.

8^)
Laterz-
~Alvin
http://CoolAJ86.Havenite.net

---
"Zaphod grinned two manic grins, sauntered over to the bar and bought
most of it." - Zaphod in paradise.
begin:vcard
fn:Alvin A ONeal Jr
n:ONeal Jr;Alvin
org:Vergennes Union High School;Information Technology
adr:;;50 Monkton Road;Vergennes;VT;05491;USA
email;internet:CoolAJ86 havenite net
title:Technology Assistant
tel;work:802.877.2938
tel;home:802.985.5277
tel;cell:802.578.0599
note;quoted-printable:DoB: 1986-06-16=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	Address: 34 Fletcher Lane, Shelburne, VT 05482=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	Web Page: http://CoolAJ86.havenite.net
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.vuhs.org