Re: links to GNOME docs on web page

On Thu, 2005-06-02 at 08:46 -0400, Alexander Kirillov wrote:
> Hi guys:
> I was trying to find web page with gnome documentation - and couldn't
> find it from main GNOME web page: there are no links to it.
> Eventually, I recalled where it is (gnome.org/learn), but it would be
> good if links were provided on the main web page...

Indeed.  I'm afraid that w.g.o needs and IA overhaul.  It has a lot of
uses, and many competing interests (almost all focused on the homepage).
The site needs a transparent organization so users (and its maintainer)
can locate the appropriate content.

I'll review some old notes and see if some triage can be made to make
this content more visible.

sinzui is verizon net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.