How to migrate translations to gnome-doc-utils

Hi translators, documentors,

With the new stats[1,2] now sporting 5 (spelled out: FIVE!) documents
to translate, and with more on the horizon, I'm sure most will not
want to lose existing translations.

As an experiment, I've converted first 3 (alphabetically) translations
for gnome-panel clock applet.  These are de, es, fr.  Translators
should check them and correct them if necessary:

  http://kvota.net/doc-l10n/by-modules.html#panel-clock-applet

I've described the procedure on

  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeDocUtilsTranslationMigration

If you don't have any translation yet, grab a POT file instead:

  http://kvota.net/doc-l10n/by-languages.html#POT

translate that, and commit using the same guidelines as in migration
howto.

Have fun translating, and don't forget to report all the bugs!
— Danilo

[1] http://kvota.net/doc-l10n/by-languages.html
[2] http://kvota.net/doc-l10n/by-modules.html