Re: Mapping GNOME contributors from around the world!

Meelad Zakaria wrote:

Hey Simos,
I couldn't add Tehran as a city...
can it be fixed?
Hi Meelad,
I just had a look and I can see that Tehran is included in the city list.

1. Log on to your personal home page,
http://www.frappr.com/?a=myfrappr
2. Under the section My Profile, click on "Edit my Basic Profile"
which takes you to
http://www.frappr.com/?a=profile&type=basic
3. Under the section "My Location" choose Not in the US, and
type "Tehran". Apparently they use AJAX so a list of cities will appear dynamically
and you can choose Tehran from there. You can also use the map at that page
to mark precisely your location if you wish to.

Simos

Cheers.