Gnome User Guide

--- Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
> The User Guide is horribly out of date.  And without
> an
> active community of good technical writers, I can't
> make
> any guarantees as to when it will cease to suck.

I've checked out the CVS and I've started to wade into
the User Guide files.
Are there any particularly sucky bits I should focus
on first?

Are there any technical changes I should also make?
Eg, I see a lot of comments <!-- Maintained for 2.8
compatibility -->. Are these to be kept or cleaned up?

Joachim