Documentation for Disk Manager tool

Hi.
I'm sending this to both lists as I'm not sure who to
send to first otherwise and I think these questions
apply to both.

Is anyone working on documentation for the GNOME Disk
Manager tool (disk-admin)?

If not, I'd like to volunteer. :)

I've read and downloaded a number of things from the
GDP pages, including the documentation templates.
However, the help file for the Time Admin tool,
time-admin.xml, looks like it's based on neither the
application nor the applet template. Eg, it has
<!ENTITY tool "Time administration tool">

If there's a third template for tools, could I have a
copy of it (and could it be added to
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/templates.html
?)

Anyway, consider this as me joining the GDP :)

Joachim