Re: sugested doc license

Hi Yavor,

Yavor Doganov wrote:
* Stefan Kost <ensonic hora-obscura de> writes:

a quick update - on
http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject_2fTasks
I've started to put some info about the doc-licence situation together.

I've been following this page lately.  Are there any documentation
writers/contributors that are displeased by releasing their work under
GFDL?  Is there an official statement of the GNOME Project regarding
the licence (except the fearless leader's mail in this thread)?

I've wrote a mail to the gnome board. The rational behind all this is just that I like to supoport docwriters. In the end anybody has to make the decission about the licence for his own work on by themself. I just felt that its not easy to do it in a way that works for the contributing project as well.

Anyway many thanks for you mail. It sheds some light on these things.

Stefan