Re: sugested doc license

Hi,

a quick update - on
http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject_2fTasks
I've started to put some info about the doc-licence situation together.

Quickly grepping through the OMF files shows me that nearly all our docs are currently published under the GFDL though.

Is anyone familiar with the CreativeCOmmonsText licence? Any other licences. Is there a chance that the GFDL gets fixed?

Stefan

Hi Shaun and others,