Re: GConf reverse string freeze breakage approval

Today at 19:19, Adam Weinberger wrote:

> The change is outlined in Bug #301133. It does two things: it changes
> an instance of "xml" to "XML", and changes "configurion" to
> "configuration". The changes are small enough that they shouldn't
> mess up any translator efforts, and they're important enough that it'd
> be really good to have them in 2.12 rather than shipping with
> misspellings.

Ok, here's your approval now, since we're still fairly early in the
frozen cycle (though, we're not going to be anymore, starting with
Monday), and nobody actually complained.

Everyone, take a note that no such trivial fixes such as s/xml/XML/
are worth pestering tens of translators just for the kicks of it
("configurion" one really makes sense, and might have probably been
approved regardless provided we were not very late in the freeze).

Cheers,
Danilo