Re: GConf reverse string freeze breakage approval

It is really Danilo's and the i18n team's call. That said,
particularly on the horrendous misspelling, it would be nice if it
went in :)

Luis (who really thinks we should spell-check all .po files
automatically after every commit, and keeps waiting for someone to
give tinderbox the code to do that ;)