gconf-editor documentation in german

Hello Shaun,

i have a little problem. i post my translation in the gnome-de mailinglist and have a discussion about it. but now i dont see it in cvs and get no answer about my question, when it will be in gnome or cvs. i sent few mails in the last weeks with this question and got no response. there is not much traffic in the list, so everybody there should recognize it.

i correct some typos and fuzzy translation. but i think now it is ready. we still have not a translation for "mandatory", but i leave it so, because the gui-translation also use mandatory.

what should i do?

Bye, Keywan