DocTable updated for GNOME 2.10

Hello all,

it was great to see that several new volunteers helped out with the
documentation for GNOME 2.8 -- a hearty "welcome aboard" to you all :)

I'm not sure what planning document is currently being used for
documentation, as the new authors are not listed in the DocTable?
Perhaps all of the planning is being carried out on IRC? As mentioned
before, some of us cannot access IRC at a time when members are most
active, so it would be great if regular updates could be posted to this
list. Or at least a link to IRC logs, if such logs exist?

In any case, as the GDP web pages still point to the DocTable as being
the "GNOME Documentation Status Table", I've created a GNOME 2.10
version of the DocTable. This updated version indicates the work that
was done by the Sun GNOME Documentation Team for GNOME 2.8, and our
commitments for GNOME 2.10.

Some of our new colleagues might like to volunteer to update the
following jobs for GNOME 2.10, as I regretfully can no longer commit to
doing so:
  * Text Editor (gedit)
  * Window List
  * Workspace Switcher

The revised DocTable is available at the following URL:
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/doctable--.html

Regards,
Breda.