Interested in Joining

Greetings!

I am interested in contributing to the Gnome Documentation Project.  I
have been taking a look at the GDP site and reading the handbook.  There
is not one particular application that I am married to documenting,
rather I would really like to help out where it is needed most; whether
that be writing docs, editing, etc.

I have been a Linux user for a number of years.  My professional
background includes *nix system administration and I currently manage an
IT Infrastructure team based in Austin, TX, USA.  I do have some
technical writing experience, however, DocBook is something with which I
will need to familiarize myself.

Any suggestions or guidance you could provide as to where I might start
would be much appreciated.

I look forward to the opportunity to contribute to such a wonderful
desktop environment.

Regards,
--
Troy Williams