Re: convert gnome doc to html

Hi Alex, all

Maybe this will be useful:
xsltproc --noout -o output /usr/share/sgml/docbook/yelp/db2html.xsl
name_of_your_xml_file

(This will use stylesheets introduced with gnome 2.6.0 release (or
2.5.x))

You can also use Yelp in order to view document:
yelp ghelp://full_path_to_your_xml_file
this can look like this:
yelp ghelp:///home/user/test.xml

xsltproc will complain about wrong tagging and should point to line
number where it suspects error exists. Don't know about utf-8 problem
(is that an issue now?) but for all other those links are very useful:

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/handbook/gdp-handbook/
http://www.docbook.org/

Slobodan D. Sredojevic
ssl uns ns ac yu