Re: Can we lose the docs@ address?

Hi Telsa,

the docs@ alias is quoted in the "Documentation Comments" section of the
GNOME Feedback page. We link to that page from the "Titlepage" / "About
This Article" section of each manual.

Having said that, the GNOME Feedback page makes it clear that the
primary method of providing documentation feedback is to use Bugzilla.

Perhaps we should remove the reference to the docs@ alias from the
feedback page now, and retire the docs@ alias when GNOME 2.8 is
released?

Regards,