Gnome Development Site

Hello,
I am very interested in helping to rework the Gnome developer site,
specifically the documentation section. It seems to have grown rather
crufty over the years and is in need of a good reorganization. I think
it would be a great benefit to the community if the developer site could
function as a one stop shop for all information on developing for gnome,
regardless of the language used for the skill level of the developer.

I was wondering if there were any current efforts going on in this area,
or barring any -- what course of action I should take to begin work on
this.

-- Michael