Re: yelp problem
- From: Zoltan Kota <s mako gmx net>
- To: Johan Dahlin <johan gnome org>
- Cc: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>, gobry puck ch, PyGTK <pygtk daa com au>, gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: yelp problem
- Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 13:51:25 +0200 (CEST)
On Fri, 25 Jun 2004, Johan Dahlin wrote:
> > > The problem is that these two calls are not the same thing:
> > >
> > > gnome_help_display ("foo", NULL)
> > > gnome_help_display ("foo", "")
> > > > gnome.help_display ('pybliographer', '')
> The correct way is to use None instead of '' and make None map to NULL.
> We should also specify None as a default argument so you can simply
> and everything should just work.
> If None cannot be specified, it's a gnome-python bug that needs to be
> Could you please file a bug report?
None does not work. Same behavior as '' with yelp 2.6. None is what we
tried first. :-(
Ok, I'm filing a bug report.
] [Thread Prev