Doc Day

Gnomers:

I have the raw chat log from the first ever Doc Day.  Thanks to our
Fearless Leader Shaun for organizing the day.  We went through some of
the User's Guide.  The general concensus was to break it up into two
guides.  One called Tour explaining the operation of the desktop and
the other as reference guide.  Work has been started on organizing
material in the User's Guide.  Below are the people who are organizing
and cleaning up each section.

Working with Files - hobd
Working with Panels - drake
Working with Windows and Menus - zanee
Overview of the Desktop and Using the Desktop - shaunm

If anyone else wants to take the Overview of the Desktop and Using the
Desktop sections, I'm sure Shaun won't mind.

The URL where the chat log is located is below.

http://baudais.net/gnome/doc-day-04-07-25.txt

Regards,
Eric Baudais