Re: [gnome-doc] rhythmbox help update

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 13:12:11 -0400, Alexander Kirillov
<kirillov math sunysb edu> wrote:
> Would it be possible to put up an HTML version? It owul make it much
> easier to read and comment on...
>
> Best,
> Sasha

Hello Sasha

To be honest I am totally a newbie in the land of documentation (xml,
docbook); I don't know neither how to produce an html from the xml
sources. :(

But you can retrieve my archive, and launch an
yelp /path/to/the/doc/rhythmbox.xml

I will try to see how to generate it, as soon as I'm at home (or
quicker: if somebody knows how to generate it ....)

Regards

--
Baptiste Mille-Mathias (crevette on irc)