[gnome-doc] rhythmbox help update

Hello

I'm informing the list that i'm currently working on the rhythmbox help.
My aim is just to clean up the help for the 0.8.x version that Mark
Finlay started. I've change the screenshots in order to use 0.8.x,
I've changed the keybindings to the latest introduce in the 0.8.5
version, and i've made some other minors changes.

I've setup a tla archive
Archive Name : bmm80 free fr--2004
Archive Location: http://mirrors.sourcecontrol.net/bmm80 free fr--2004/

I would be happy that somebody take a look and/or make comment to
improve it again.

regards

--
Baptiste Mille-Mathias (crevette on irc)