Re: correct same-gnome.diff

Just noticed: I didn't include a </menuchoice> closing tag in the example, so the string should be:

"To start a new game, choose:
<menuchoice>
	<guimenu>Game</guimenu>
	<guimenuitem>New game</guimenuitem>
</menuchoice>."

Sorry for any confusion.

Pat

Apologies if I am teaching anyone how to suck eggs.

Pat