Re: Updating the GDP team web page

On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 06:54:55PM -0600, Shaun McCance wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-01-30 at 18:05, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
> > Morning all,
> >
> > Not everybody may know it, but we have a "GDP Team" web page here:
> > http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/team.html
> >
> > This page is not as up-to-date as one might hope (for example, a certain
> > Mr. Shaun McCance esq., amongst other people, is missing, many of the
> > "tasks" items are old and mouldy, ...)
>
> This came up a couple of week ago in IRC, as well as broader talks of
> revamping the GDP site altogether.  Unfortunately, none of use seems to
> have taken the initiative.  Trying to be an optimist, I'm assuming it's
> because everybody is so busy deligently hacking on documentation. :)
>
> So this email is very timely.  About two hours ago, mentally exhausted,
> I decided I'd really like something to do this evening that does not in
> any way involve gtkhtml2.  This sounds pleasantly relaxing.

I was not in charge of the GDP Team webpage.  I believe Kenny did the
webpage along with the site about 2 years ago.  The entire site could
use a huge makeover.  Unfortunately I am rather busy trying to get
GNOME 2.5 built so I can update the documentation for bug-buddy.  I've
been unsuccessful so far though.

Go Shaun!  You're the man! If you can't do it......someone can!!!

Eric Baudais

--
They give you illusion that has the appearance of truth.  I give you
truth in the pleasant disguise of illusion.