Re: Updating the GDP team web page

On Fri, 2004-01-30 at 18:05, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
> Morning all,
>
> Not everybody may know it, but we have a "GDP Team" web page here:
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/team.html
>
> This page is not as up-to-date as one might hope (for example, a certain
> Mr. Shaun McCance esq., amongst other people, is missing, many of the
> "tasks" items are old and mouldy, ...)

This came up a couple of week ago in IRC, as well as broader talks of
revamping the GDP site altogether.  Unfortunately, none of use seems to
have taken the initiative.  Trying to be an optimist, I'm assuming it's
because everybody is so busy deligently hacking on documentation. :)

So this email is very timely.  About two hours ago, mentally exhausted,
I decided I'd really like something to do this evening that does not in
any way involve gtkhtml2.  This sounds pleasantly relaxing.

--
Shaun