Re: Evolution 2.0 Docs Status and Plans

Eugene:

  Thanks for the update.  The 2.0 docs are now underway, but that doesn't mean that the 1.4 can't be improved, nor that those patches will not be useful for the 2.0 work-- there are at least a few spots where things haven't changed quite so much. And of course I'd be more than happy to help proof and review.

Yours,
Aaron.