Evolution 2.0 Docs Status and Plans

Hello all,
  I'm revving up for the 2.0 release docs. This will be a pretty big revision, what with the new features and changes to the UI and the removal of the Summary.  If you have patches pending (Pat, Eugene, Bredan) please submit them at this time.

If you want to make changes, or have suggestions, now's a good time for them. Translators probably won't want to translate things in the docs for the 2.0 branches (1.5.x) for the immediate future, although I am given to understand that the UI is approaching stability (which is why I'm getting the docs up to speed now.)

Yours,

a.