Re: sect3 headers and Yelp

Shaun,

Thanks for your reply. I figured that it will work in 2.6 and won't work
in 2.4 sometime back in November. I'm a little puzzled as to why my
mesage from November appeared on the list again, but anyway, thanks for
answering it :-)

Alex

--
Alexander Roitman   http://ebner.neuroscience.umn.edu/people/alex.html
Dept. of Neuroscience, Lions Research Building