Re: GNOME PDF Viewer application manual

On Sun, 2004-02-08 at 10:35, Martin Kretzschmar wrote:
> --- additional comments
>

> Settings->Configure: duplex printing can be enabled/disabled here if the
> printer supports it.

similarly (assuming a cups printer) one can schedule delayed printing in
that dialog.

> State/Type/Comment: the dialog is a stock dialog, I don't know what
> these labels are for. As far as I can see, they are always empty. Hmm...

In the moment these items are in fact always empty, but this may change
soon. (If I recall correctly these items are in fact changed on printer
changes, except the available text is always "".)

Andreas
--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
Dept. of Mathematical & Computing Sciences