Introduction

Hi,

My name is Jon Atkinson, I'm a second year CompSci student at the
University of Wales, Aberystwyth. I'm interested in helping out with
some documentation - no real preference regarding which apps or
subject areas, I just want to contribute. I'm a fairly good technical
writer, and I'm pretty good at explaining concepts (I think, I suppose
this is what editors are for). Could anyone suggest an area of Gnome
documentation which needs attention, or is a good starting place for a
newbie?

Thanks,

--Jon Atkinson
http://www.cleanstick.org/jon/