Re: Glines manual changes

On Mon, 2004-08-23 at 22:18 -0700, Chris Lyttle wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-08-20 at 23:43, Mark Schreiber wrote:
> > I'd like to thank all you folks on the GDP.  I hadn't realized that
> > GNOME had acquired good, useful documention somewhere along the line,
> > and it's starting to look quite nice.
> >
> > It would be kind of neat if GDP policy allowed submitting CVS diffs to
> > the xml files (and probably less work for the maintainers).  I'm
> > really more used to dealing with mailing in CVS diffs from hacking on
> > code.  :-)
> >

> Hmm I thought the GDP allowed patches against docs to be submitted.
>
> What do you think Shaun?

Ultimately, I suppose, it's up to the maintainer.  In this case, glines
doesn't have a dedication documentation maintainer at the moment, with
maintainership sort of defaulting back to Callum.

I would certainly rather see a patch than a list of errata.  But then,
I'm a programmer too.  I don't think it says anywhere that we don't want
patches.

--
Shaun