Re: Draft User Guide Chapter - Working with Files

On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 21:12:51 -0400, "Mark Johnson" <mjohnson redhat com>
said:
> Stuart Ellis wrote:
> > This available in DocBook format here:
> >
> > http://www.se.clara.net/gnome/workingwithfiles.xml
> >
> > Please note that there are a few items that need tidying up, mostly
> > things I couldn't document because the functionality isn't yet working
> > in my GARNOME build.  These are enclosed in [FIXTHIS] markers.
>
> I also found a number of validity errors, mostly because <listitem>s
> aren't wrapped in <para> tags. Also, an extra ">" near line 667.

Thanks.  During the process of fixing these I discovered that validation
wasn't actually working...

I've amended the DocBook and added a HTML copy at:

http://www.se.clara.net/gnome/workingwithfiles.html

There are also some small textual alterations from the original.

--
Stuart Ellis
s ellis fastmail co uk