redhat documentation guide
- From: Alexander Kirillov <kirillov math sunysb edu>
- To: GNOME Doc List <gnome-doc-list gnome org>
- Cc: fedora-docs-list redhat com
- Subject: redhat documentation guide
- Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 08:46:57 -0400
as many of you know, RedHat is turning RedHat Linux (non-enterprise
version) into a "community project" (see fedora.redhat.com). In
particular, they are inviting people to participate in writing
documentation and have provided "Fedora Project Documentation Guide"
explaining things like Docbook and CVS - in short, similar to what we
used to have in GDP Handbook. Take a look:
We might use this as a reference for new GDP writers - and, on the other
hand, we might suggest to Fedora Doc project that they use our Style
at least partly.
] [Thread Prev