redhat documentation guide

Hi guys:
as many of you know, RedHat is turning RedHat Linux (non-enterprise
version) into a "community project" (see fedora.redhat.com). In
particular, they are inviting people to participate in writing
documentation and have provided "Fedora Project Documentation Guide"
explaining things like Docbook and CVS - in short, similar to what we
used to have in GDP Handbook. Take a look:
http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/documentation-guide/

We might use this as a reference for new GDP writers - and, on the other
hand, we might suggest to Fedora Doc project that they use our Style
Guide http://developer.gnome.org/documents/style-guide/
at least partly.

Sasha