Re: GDP Leadership

>From all of the GNOME documenters and users - thanks to John for the
great job he has been doing! Good luck with your book idea - if you need
any help with proofreading or editing, you know where to ask :), but
hope you will still be active in GDP.

And yes, Shaun gets my vote for the leader, should we decide that we
need some kind of vote (unlikely). Florida 2000 showed to all of us that
voting is by far more farcical than even "strange men lying in ponds
distributing swords". So I'll try to do my share by helping Shaun with
release management.

Sasha