Re: GNOME 2.4 Desktop User Guide

Hi Shaun,

There's no multi-file UG available yet at
http://www.gnome.org/learn/users-guide/2.4/. What's there at the moment
is a  single file, a beta document for review purposes. I plan to add
the following (hopefully with Carlos' help) over the next few days:

- Multi-file HTML
- Single-file HTML
- Multi-file HTML (tarred and zipped)
- Single-file HTML (tarred and zipped)
- PDF

The output of your tools looks impressive. I tried to build the sys
admin guide on a Linux system but I got the following error message:

xmlXPathCompOpEval: function get-divisions not found
Error Unregistered function

I am not sure if it makes sense for me to start using your tools at this
point. I work mostly on Solaris, so it is easier for me to use the tools
I already have.

I look forward to when all these docs are autogenerated by your tools
when they are checked in to CVS. In the meantime, I'll continue to put
the books up the way I have been doing.

Thanks,
Eugene

PS I have some comments on the HTML that's generated by your tools. I'll
send them on next week when I get a chance to pull them all together.