Re: GNOME 2.4 Desktop User Guide

On Mon, 2003-09-08 at 16:46, Eugene O'Connor wrote:
> I have updated the GNOME 2.4 Desktop User Guide in CVS HEAD. The changes
> are mostly bugs logged by Sasha in 119799.
>
> I can create a PDF, multi-file HTML, and single-file HTML for
> www.gnome.org/learn, but I need someone to add them to wherever they
> need to be added to (so I'm cc'ing gnome-web-list). Any volunteers?

The multi-file version at http://www.gnome.org/learn/users-guide/2.4/
isn't very multi-file.  I don't know how and when this was built, but
I've been working on tools to build stuff for the web that uses the
layout of the rest of the GNOME pages.  You can see my build here:

http://www.gnome.org/~shaunm/users-guide/

A tarball including that build and the tools I used are at:

http://www.gnome.org/~shaunm/users-guide.tar.gz

You may have to tweak to get it to work right on your system.  It's
important that you use the cvs HEAD version of the Yelp stylesheets,
because older versions don't properly wrap the TOC in a <dl> tag.

This is basically the same toolset I used to generate the release notes,
which is basically the same toolset I've been working on to build user
docs for the web.

--
Shaun