Re: Gnumeric docs

Malcolm is our hero - but the fact that Adrian  couldn't get doc
building right after spending *14* hours shows that something is
seriously wrong with the way the build process is setup - or, at the
very least, how it is documented. We need to do something about this.

I'd volunteer to write a small tutorial, along hte lines of what used to
be in GDP handbook if only I knew the stuff myself...

Sasha