Re: Gnumeric docs

On Sun, 2003-09-07 at 09:29, Adrian Custer wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> I've been slogging through autotool* and makefiles and a million other
> levels of de-referencing for a while now trying to get the gnumeric docs
> building properly. Yesterday, I got nowhere for fourteen hours straight.
>
> Is there any chance someone who understood
> gnome-docs/scrollkeeper/yelp/bonobo could give me a hand. I don't even
> know how to define whats wrong except that the docs don't "just work".
>
> I could really use some help,
> thanks,
> adrian
>  PS I'm not on this list so please reply to me as well. Thanks.

I can help you with this if nobody else volunteers.

Mail me (off-list) with where you are up to and what versions, etc and
I'll set aside some time to look at it (tonight or tommorow). I have
recent (CVS) versions of everything sitting around, so it will not take
long to get to the point of being able to do stuff. The only pain is the
"having to build Gnumeric" bit, which takes forever. I'll start that off
now.

Cheers,
Malcolm