Re: [Epiphany] Upload documentation to website

On Thu, 2003-10-02 at 11:12, David Adam Bordoley wrote:
> From: Stefan Rotsch <linux stefanrotsch de>
> > I'd like to (and Marco agreed to) upload the whole documentation to the
> > epiphany website. So one big question to the documentation people:
> > What's the best way to do this, and how could we keep the online
> > documentation up to date?
> >

> Bouncing this email to the gtk-doc-list so those in the know can answer. I'm
> guessing you could probably autogenerate the documentation from gnome cvs
> similar to how the draft hig is autogenerated and than add a link from ephy
> webpage.

This is more appropriate for gnome-doc-list, unless you're referring to
developer docs generated with gtk-doc.

I created a fairly simple tool for this a while ago, but it was mostly
just a proof of concept.  I'll be working on a complete toolset to put
docs on the web in two or three weeks.

--
Shaun