sect3 headers and Yelp

The project I am working on (GRAMPS - a GNOME genealogy program) has recently encountered a problem with GNOME 2.4 installations. On GNOME 2.4, "sect3" headings no longer show up in "yelp", and we can no longer use the gnome help functions to bring up yelp to a "sect3" location.

Our project is written in python, and we used to be able to do:

     gnome.help_display("gramps-manual","adv-pers")

This would bring up yelp to the "adv-pers" tag (a sect3 heading) in the manual. Under GNOME 2.4, it goes to the top of the document. This makes the context-sensitive help pretty much useless.

When the same code and same manual are run under GNOME 2.2, we get to the correct heading.

Is this a Yelp problem, or has something else changed?

Thanks.

Don Allingham