Re: Comments on "Introduction to GNOME 2.2"

Dear Theo:
the doc is in CVS at
gnome-user-docs/introduction-to-gnome/C/introduction-to-gnome.xml

If you are willing to take a shot at "introduction" section, great - try
to fix it and send it to me (of course, it might happen that I disagree
with some of your changes or edit your proposed text - so that the final
result will be a composite.)

As for "applet"... I'll try to review the text so that the term "applet"
is used as little as possible, but sometimes you just have to use it -
using "this thingie on the panel" is not really an option :)

Welcome to the team!

Sasha