Suggestion about toolbar editor

Hi,

we (epiphany project, http://epiphany.mozdev.org) are working on a
toolbar editor similar to the Mac one. We have a short text to explain
how to remove/add items from the toolbar in the editor dialog.

The old text was not very clear:

"Drag an item onto the toolbars above to add it,
from the toolbars in the items table to remove it."

Iain submitted a patch to change it in the way you see in the
screenshot.
Now my english sucks badly so I thought to ask you guys a suggestion. Is
the new text ok? What do you think it's the best description to put
there ?

I hope this is the right mailing list.

Thanks for any help.

Marco