Suggestion about toolbar editor
- From: Marco Pesenti Gritti <mpgritti oltrelinux com>
- To: gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Cc: iain prettypeople org
- Subject: Suggestion about toolbar editor
- Date: 07 Mar 2003 12:53:24 +0100
we (epiphany project, http://epiphany.mozdev.org) are working on a
toolbar editor similar to the Mac one. We have a short text to explain
how to remove/add items from the toolbar in the editor dialog.
The old text was not very clear:
"Drag an item onto the toolbars above to add it,
from the toolbars in the items table to remove it."
Iain submitted a patch to change it in the way you see in the
Now my english sucks badly so I thought to ask you guys a suggestion. Is
the new text ok? What do you think it's the best description to put
I hope this is the right mailing list.
Thanks for any help.
] [Thread Prev