Re: New jobs to add to the Doctable.

On Thu, 2003-03-06 at 07:19, Pat Costello wrote:
> Sun will include the following jobs in future releases:
>
> Applets:
>
> - power manager applet
> - googlizer
> - notification area
> - show desktop button
> - sticky notes
> - wireless monitor
>
> Applications:
>
> - glade interface designer
>
> If nobody has any objections, I will put these jobs onto the Doctable, with
> someone from the Sun team as the author.

Excellent, thanks.

Glade currently has docs dated 2000 written by Michael Vance. Have you
been in touch with him? Do you know if they're still being maintained by
him?

There were a couple of sticky notes applets floating around. Has a
particular one been chosen and added to the applets?

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead