Re: More Doctable changes.

On Thu, 2003-03-06 at 08:38, Pat Costello wrote:
> Some more Doctable changes:
>
> The following jobs are Solaris-only, and are not currently planned for a future
> Sun release, therefore they are taking up valuable space on the Doctable:
>
> - system details
> - GNOME performance meter (gperfmeter)
>
> So, I've taken these jobs off the Doctable, to save confusion. All relevant
> files are in CVS for people to recycle should they feel so inclined.
>
> The following jobs were in the Sun release but have now been dropped from the
> Solaris desktop:
>
> - gnome system log (logview)
> - process manager (gprocview)
> - archive generator
> - panel menu (menubar)

I put myself down for archive generator and gnome system log. Not sure
about the status. If anybody else is interested in them, raise a hand
and I'll cheerfully hand them over.

The panel menu, I thought, is included in the panel docs. Not sure what
the deal is with gprocview. Wasn't that a Sun-specific thing?

Cheers,
John