Re: Gnome-Applets

On Wed, 2003-02-26 at 19:24, John Fleck wrote:

> The most important technical part is messing with the build:
>   * making sure the Makefile.am bits in the build infrastructure work
>   * making sure the omf files work
>   * testing the whole thing as release time approaches to make sure the
>     docs are getting correctly installed
>
> For GNOME 2.4, Malcolm (poke, poke) will have a new build system set up
> that should make the latter bits much easier. Now it's something of a
> chore.

A coda: I'd be happy to go ahead and get the build system into a sane
state so that you'd just have to be in maintenance mode for that part.
It's a bit of a tangle right now. I've been planning on doing that
anyway.

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead