ANNOUNCE: Conglomerate 0.5.4 (a DocBook editor for GNOME)

Conglomerate is a free, user-friendly XML editor, aimed at providing a
comfortable DocBook editor for the masses, which should integrate well
within GNOME.  Version 0.5.4 is now available for download from this
address:

The main website is at http://www.conglomerate.org

Conglomerate is still fairly unstable when doing editing work, and will
crash from time to time.  However, it is becoming usable for viewing
DocBook and other XML formats, for creating new documents, and making
simple changes to existing documents.

WHAT'S NEW/CHANGED/FIXED IN THIS VERSION?:
- Fixed bug #115460: the executable is now named "conglomerate", rather
than "conge"
- Major rewrite of the node "Properties" dialog.  It's now modeless, a
lot tidier, and supports the renaming of attributes.
- The display spec can now specify that Conglomerate should override the
standard node property dialog for a tag, and use one from a plugin
instead.  I've begun the implementation of one of these plugins:  a
dialog that handles the standard attributes that are present on nearly
every DocBook tag.
- We no longer depend on eel or libbonoboui, which should make it easier
to build
- We now depend on libglade, which should make it much easier to support
things like accessibility.
- Numerous minor fixes

WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE?
You can see screenshots at: