GDSG V1.2 update.

All,

A major component in the GUADEC presentation about GNOME documentation next week
will be the GDSG, and the work on style and terminology for the GNOME desktop.
Therefore, in order to have an updated revision of the GDSG in time for GUADEC,
Breda, Irene, Eugene and I have done an extensive editorial review and update. I
have now put back the files to CVS. The main changes this time around are as
follows:

- Revised and updated terminology definitions in Recommended Terminology.
- Terms in Recommended Terminology are now indexed.
- Terms in Recommended Terminology are now cross-linked where they refer to
other terms.
- Latest terminology applied throughout the GDSG.
- Rigorous application of all style rules to the GDSG contents.
- General editorial refinements throughout.
- Some new button illustrations in the Writing About GUIs chapter.
- New section for binary multipliers in the Units appendix.

If anyone has any suggestions about the style guide contents, please let me know
your ideas. Also, if you want to add or change definitions in the Recommended
Terminology section of the book, get in touch with Eugene
<eugene oconnor sun com>, who coordinates that section.

Pat